Tuesday, October 16 Bitcoin là gì? Có nên đầu tư vào bitcoin hay không?

(Natural News) Vaccines are heralded as “life-saving” medicine, but for Mia Blesky, that’s anything but true. The preteen from England was given the first round of the Gardasil shot at school when she was just 12 years old, and life has never been the same ever since. Within just 24 hours, Mia’s Gardasil nightmare was already unfolding. The family says that the morning after getting jabbed, Mia was unable to walk and had a burning sensation running down her spine. Within a matter of weeks, the paralysis spread to all four limbs. But that’s not the worst part: Doctors refuse to acknowledge the fact that Mia’s symptoms began after her vaccination. Instead, health officials say that Mia’s paralysis is in her head — and they are even recommending she be institutionalized.

Instead of helping this vaccine-injured child, British health authorities want to lock her away in a mental hospital — probably so no one will hear or believe her family’s tragic story.

HPV vaccine maims another young girl

According to Mia’s family, she has lost all ability to use her limbs, suffers from incontinence and struggles to keep regular food down. She went from being a normal, healthy 12-year-old child who dreamed of being a pop star, to being bed-ridden and unable to move. Mia is paralyzed from the neck down, but is still able to speak and sing.

Mia’s family says that she was taken to the hospital the day after she received her first Gardasil vaccine. Her mom, Gini Blesky, says that the morning after, she could not walk; her legs were shaky and couldn’t bare any weight, with a burning sensation on both sides of her spine. Doctors sent her home, saying she just needed some acetaminophen and a bath.

Continue reading: naturalnews.com

Share.