(Natural News) This is an abbreviated story format to bring you the most important highlights you need to know.
Item 1: The mainstream media has been ordered to start promoting cannibalism
- A Swedish scientist is now promoting the “food of the future” … and it’s dead humans. And yes, just as you suspected, eating dead humans is being pushed in the name of stopping “climate change.” As Paul Joseph Watson reports, “He told the host of the show that one of the biggest obstacles to the proposal would be the taboo nature of corpses and the fact that many would see it as defiling the deceased.”
- Newsweek magazine is also pushing cannibalism as the next step for “progress” on Earth. As reported by Natural News: “Citing a paper published by psychologists Jared Piazza and Neil McLatchie from the University of Lancaster in the United Kingdom, Newsweek makes the proposition that cannibalism might not be all that bad after all because some cultures throughout the world have been doing it since the beginning of time.”
Item 2: This follows the last several years of the corporate media pushing insects as a viable food source and a solution to stop “climate change.”
- The Pepsi company is experimenting with insects as the primary ingredient in potential future snack chips. Can you say “Crunchy Cockroaches?”
- A few years back, Dutch scientists also began pushing for insects as a global food source.
- In 2015, a left-leaning university began promoting roasted crickets as an eco-friendly food source.
- Across left-leaning academia, there’s an aggressive push under way to “normalize” eating insects by baking common pastry items out of them, such as biscuits.
Item 3: Democrats and the science establishment have declared war on life, and their new term for that war is “decarbonization”
- Climate change lunatics are now pushing a new term: “Decarbonization.” This means eliminating carbon in the name of (somehow) saving the planet.
- All food webs on planet Earth are based on carbon. All plants consume carbon dioxide and would die without it.
- All humans are made of carbon. Setting aside water and hydrogen, carbon is the most abundant element (by atomic count) in the human body.
- The Democrats’ “war on carbon” is a war on human life, plant life and food webs across the planet.
- This is an irrefutable scientific fact. No educated scientist could deny the fact that the food webs upon which we depend are based on carbon and require carbon dioxide in the atmosphere to support plant metabolism. In effect, “decarbonization” is the same as “depopulation.”
Item 4: A global collapse of all food webs is now being engineered to deliberately depopulate the planet
- Schemes are being actively pursued by globalists (Bill Gates), scientists, academia (Harvard, etc.) and governments to collapse global food webs.
- All independent voices sounding the alarm are being systematically censored, de-platformed, smeared, slandered and blacklisted. The globalists must control the narrative to convince humanity to go along with their own engineered planet-scale suicide.